TO START AN ORDER, THERE'S SOME BASIC INFO WE'LL NEED.
STEP 1: Customer info.
- Contact: Name, Number, Email address
- Due Date: When do you need the finished goods? Standard turnaround time is 2 weeks. Rush charges may apply if product is required sooner.
- Please note: All new customers are required to pay 50% down with balance due upon receipt of finished product.
STEP 2: Art submission
- Art can be supplied in many different forms. Digital vector art is preferred with all fonts converted to outlines
- If art is needed, please supply a description of the project with as much information as possible.
- Please contact us with any questions regarding art for your order.
STEP 3: Product options
- Choose from our vast selection of available product.
- Describe what you're looking for and we'll do our best to find it. Please include: Style, Colors, and any samples you may be looking to match.
- Supply your own items for decoration. All supplied items must be pre-approved by Bob the Screenprinter to determine if they can be decorated based on any limitations and risks involved. Bob the Screenprinter is not responsible for supplied items.
STEP 4: Pricing
TIPS TO SAVE SOME MONEY
- Quantity: The more you order, the less you pay per shirt.
- White and light colored shirts are cheaper than dark colors.
- Some brands are more affordable than others. Ask about the bargain brands.
- Decoration locations: The more locations that are decorated, the higher the cost. Try to combine locations.
- Decoration colors. For printing, more color = more cost.
- Embroidery: Limit the physical size of your embroidered image. Note: Number of colors does not affect pricing for embroidery.
- Ask about closeout inventory.